Quality Education through Excellent Self-Managing Schools
- Reconfiguration of circuits and structures
- Improved business processes (interface, monitoring, audits, follow-up)
- Improved communication (electronic and other)
- Quality service delivery (standards and responsiveness)
- Effective performance management (accountability, assessment, measurement)
PRIORITIES at Metro East Education District
- Strengthening leadership at schools.
- Improve basic functionality of schools.
- Increase the number of textbooks for learners.
- Maintenance and beautification of schools: Increase the number of schools conducive to learning.
- Monitor and improve the attendance of learners and teachers at schools.
- Monitor and improve the financial management of school finances.
- Improve existing libraries.
- Improve safety and security at schools.